Clinical Cloud Solutions, LLC delivers healthcare interoperability
- Model Driven Architecture tools and implementation
- HL7 FHIR®©
- Clinical Information Models
- Model Driven Health Tools (MDHT) at Eclipse.org
Model Driven Health Tools (MDHT) delivers a standard object-oriented alternative to proprietary development methodologies and tooling used to specify and implement most healthcare industry standards.
- Authors of healthcare industry interoperability standards
- Certification or testing authorities who validate that an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system produces XML or JSON files that comply with the standard
- Software developers that implement adapters or applications that produce and consume healthcare data
Dynamic Class Diagrams (Dynagrams) display interactive UML diagrams via graphical browsing, without any manual layout effort.
- Browse any UML class model
- Design HL7 FHIR®© resources and profiles
- Design HL7 CDA implementation guides
- Import large XML Schemas to UML
- SNOMED CT terminology concepts and relationships
- OWL ontologies